December 4, 2015

My Top 25 Nursery Rhymes

I sure rhymes are favorite of any kid. That why it works best in anytime for done something. Rhymes, I use in my house for going on day to day works. Toddlers enjoy nursery rhymes so much. Also easiest way to increase their growing vocabulary and listening skill.



Kids like to sing and dance. When I sing my kid sang with me. Giving them a rhyme book will make connection with song, that they already know, with illustrated book. This makes easy to understand the picture of the book and imagination of what can be the song is.

Lots of rhymes available for our kids. But I recommend my top 25 Nursery Rhymes to try your kids. Nursery rhymes are the foundation of language development.

01. Hey diddle diddle
02. Baa baas black sheep
03. Jack and Jill
04. Humpty Dumpty
05. Itchy bitchy spider
06. This little piggy 
07. Little miss Muffet
08. I'm a little teapot
09. Farmer in the dell
10. Rain rain go away 
11. Head shoulder 
12. Daddy finger 
13. Five little monkeys 
14. Johnny Johnny yes papa
15. Old MacDonald had a farm
16. Wheels on the bus
17. Hickory Dockory dock
18. Goosey Goosey Gander
19. Hush little baby
20. Marry had a little  lamp 
21. London Bridge is falling down 
22. Pat a cake
23. Row row row your boat
24. Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
25. Where is Thumbkin?

These 25 Nursery Rhymes contain higher rhyme, rich vocabulary and a good message for kids. You can do different hand works for fun according to the song's message.


No comments:

Post a Comment